- All UT classroom tests are free.
- To take a UT classroom test, the student will need to know the teacher’s name and class subject.
- The student must have a valid photo ID and student number (Student number not needed to take a placement test).
- If a Scantron is needed for a test, the student will need to provide one. Scantrons can be purchased at the UT’s bookstore.
- UT Testing Services uses an electronic-only payment system which is linked to its webpage. Payments can be made using all major credit cards or by electronic check. A valid receipt number must be presented before testing.
- When the student is checked in, they will need to put all belongings in a red or white bag located on the table by the entrance. They will take this bag with them and put it by or under their desk. If they have a cell phone, they must turn it OFF and put it in a small zipper bag located at the front desk.
- Each student will be given a seat or computer number designating where they should sit.
- We will check a student’s photo ID twice each time they test: first when they check in, and then again when they either have a password entered or turn in their paper test.
- The Testing Center is generally open seven days a week for UT classroom testing. (Hours may be changed due to summer, holidays and school vacations.)
- Check our website for open days and for testing information.
Fees are charged for most tests given in the professional testing center.
UT Testing Services uses an electronic-only payment system which is linked to its webpage. Payments can be made using all major credit cards or by electronic check. A valid receipt number must be presented before testing. If the test is a national registration exam then the test taker must call one of the following numbers to pay for and register for their exam:
- FAA (1-800-947-4228)
- Microsoft (1-800-755-3926 or 1-800-755-9582)
- Novel (1-800-733-3926)
- A+ (1-800-776-4276)
The following tests require posting fees to be paid to the cashier for UT Credit: